Teamsters Joint Council No. 73 Scholarship Fund 2017
The Trustees of the Joint Council No. 73 Scholarship Awards are pleased to announce the scholarship award recipients for 2017. The students awarded $8000.00 scholarships are:
- GRANT BONAS, the son of Local No. 35 member Laura Bonas who is
employed by Holy Redeemer Home Care & Hospice.
- ERIK WRIGHTSON, the son of Local No. 11 member William Wrightson who is
employed by Middletown Township Public Schools.
- ANTOINETTE HYNES, the daughter of Local No. 11 member Timothy Haynes who is
employed by Nestle Beverage.
- ELYSE SPINELLI, the daughter of Local 11 member Lisa Spinelli who is employed by Middletown Board of Education.
- TAYLOR GAUTIER, the daughter of Local 877 member Scott Gautier who is employed by Phillips 66
- SOPHIA SCALA, the daughter of Local No. 177 member David Scala who is employed by UPS.
- TYLER SMAYADA, the son of Local 11 member Jeffrey Smayada who is employed by Middletown Board of Education.
- JONATHAN WONG, the son of Local 641 member Carlos Wong who is employed by International Granite & Marble.
- JOSHUA ROSKOWSKY, the son of Local 469 member Anthony Roskowsky who is employed by City of Garfield.
- SEBASTIAN TORO, the son of Local 11 member Jorge Toro who is employed by Park Hudson Condominium Association.
Due to our successful fund raising golf tournaments, the Joint Council will also give TWENTY (20) one time, $1000.00 award to the following students. These students were chosen the at the May 22, 2017 Delegates Meeting from all of the applicants who fulfilled the application requirements.
- Ashley Guiza Local 522
- Juliette Stark Local 177
- Kyle Rebelo Local 177
- Stephi Eusebio Local 522
- Destiny Perez Local 522
- Erin Cannon Local 469
- Madeline Manisa Local 177
- Michelle Mioduszewski Local 177
- Dominc Fargo Local 701
- Mya Smith Local 11
- Charles Saez Local 522
- Dean Smolokoff Local 11
- Joseph Graziano Local 701
- Alexandra Juliano Local 125
- Michael Stalehyj Local 863
- Paige Walker Local 877
- Jessica Malinochok Local 863
- Ingrid Ramon Local 11
- Justyna Matlosz Local 863
- Erik Kattermann Local 641